Monday, December 30, 2013

My 2013

Can’t believe we’re down to the last few hours of 2013! This year went by so fast; everything was a blur. It was a tough and memorable year for me, especially during the 3rd quarter where I experienced a lot of mishaps- my LRT moments and being held up that cost me my iPhone, Swatch and purse. If I could just reformat my mind to erase that holdup incident, I will do it in a heartbeat. It was the most traumatic I’ve experienced by far, and it still gives me chills whenever I remember the incident and I still get paranoid everytime I ride a jeepney. If there’s one thing I learned from it, it would be to be more cautious and never use your smartphone in public. I mean, I’m aware of it but I didn’t expect that it would happen to me. At noontime.


2013 is also the year when I turned 21! It was a fun, fun night and definitely one for the books! I was able to gather my friends from elementary, highschool and college + my relatives! 6 months had passed but the memories are still fresh like it was just yesterday. I am thankful to have such amazing friends and loving families whom I can always count on.


Uniqlo buttondown | Coach chino pants | SM Dept Store socks | Swatch shoes | Axis watch


But the highlight of my 2013 is me finally graduating from college (though the graduation itself is yet to happen on March/April since my university doesn’t have October graduation)! I just got my diploma a week or two before Christmas, and it was the best Christmas present I’ve got. I cannot wait to have it framed and post on our wall in line with my brother’s and sister’s! I had a major separation anxiety leaving my Alma Matter, UST, and still have an entry left in my UST bucket list. Hoping to strike it off on my graduation day!


Hype this on lookbook here.

I am looking forward to 2014- not only because it’s a new year but also because I’m starting off with another chapter of my life. I’ll begin working on the first Monday of January and I am beyond excited and nervous about it. Ahh, the thought of me entering the real world gives me shivers! But I am ready to face it and do the best that I can. Here’s to a wonderful and successful 2014! I’m claiming that it would be a year of achievements for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment