Friday, December 27, 2013

BLUE BANDANA

Here’s what I wore to Paskuhan last December 20! My friends and I actually just dropped by at UST for less than 45 minutes. The heavy downpour turned the UST field into a mud garden. Palay nalang ang kulang! Lol. We can’t take to dip our feet in the mud so we decided to just hang around Timog/Morato. Also, the rain just made the weather hotter and the fact that there were no fireworks was enough for us not to stay longer. Not even Joyce Pring or Parokya Ni Edgar made us stay. Lol 


Hype this on lookbook here.


According to my friends, this button-up looks like a bandana. Does it?


Uniqlo button-up | Jag jeans | Vans shoes

2 days past Christmas and 4 days before New Year! How was your Christmas? Mine was quite different from last year’s mainly because I didn’t receive as many gifts as before for the reason that I’m starting to work by January! Not that I’m complaining but I’m not used to it yet, lol. I mean, I always wanted to receive gifts. The feeling of excitement upon opening them is incomparable. But dad reminded me that it’s always better to give than to receive. To which I added: until you have nothing to give. Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment