Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day

It’s the most beautiful time of the year! Lights filled the streets bringing so much cheer… ♫ okay stop with this Bieber fever haha We do the same thing every Christmas - Lunch at my lola’s (aunt of my dad) house, merienda at my grandparents’ (father-side) house and reunion with my relatives from my mother side. So it’s more of a tradition of our family. Christmas is truly the most beautiful time of the year cuz we get to share and spread love to everyone. Our simple acts of giving money to the carolers and giving gifts to our inaanaks and loved ones mean a lot. But as I always say, Christmas isn’t only just about giving and receiving gifts but also celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.



Bad hair day… what’s new.




Don’t you just hate the fact that the food we eat isn’t distributed in our body equally? They’re going mostly in the tummy part huhu



I semi-saved this overexposed photos. Semi because they’re not in the way I want them to be :(



I joined David Guison’s blog giveaway and the photo above is my entry. I won’t tell you more about it haha




 I hope you guys had a very merry Christmas cuz I definitely had! 363 days before Christmas!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment