Sunday, November 3, 2013

GEEK


Hype this on lookbook here.



Topman shirt | Straightforward Clothing shorts | Vans shoes | Flying Dutchman bag

Releasing my inner geek through this shirt. Lol just kidding, I'm the exact opposite of geek. I've always been a mediocre; being satisfied with just a passing grade. But I can't help myself from buying this shirt cos 1.) It's on sale 2.) I immediately pictured out how will I style it the moment I laid my eyes on it.

I don't usually leave the house in shorts. But I when I saw this pair online and it's in my now-favorite Oxblood hue, I ran out of good reasons not to buy it.Wore big ass frames to complete my pretensions. Is this geeky enough? I'd totally wear this at school (when I get back to studying!) What do you think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment