Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Yellow Day

One of the many things I'll miss about UST when I leave would be the school spirit. It's really evident to every Thomasian especially during UAAP season-- we're all out support to our players and cheerleaders! How do we show them? By watching live at the Araneta/MOA Arena and by having a Yellow Day! We just had our third Yellow Day today and I’m sure we’re having another one as we battle against DLSU for the 2nd game of the finals! I can say it’s an effective strategy as we got our first win today with a score of 73-72! Congrats UST Growling Tigers! Bring the crown back to EspaƱa!



Thrifted shirt | Wrangler jeans | Vans shoes | Casio watch

2nd Yellow Day was last September 28. Didn't actually attend school because of an unfortunate event happened to me the day before but I'm still all out support by wearing Yellow to church! This is actually a no-brainer outfit. Plaid polo is so easy to style; you can wear them with all the buttons closed or sport a shirt underneath and let it unbuttoned.


Hype this on lookbook here.



SM Accessories sungglasses | Baleno shirt | Coach pants | Tomato watch

What I wore today! Just a basic tee paired with my favorite khaki! Lol, that rhymed. Proper mix of colors is a really a big factor when it comes to dressing up. Basic clothes can look not-so-basic if styled correctly. Yellow and brown is incredibly a perfect combination.

GO USTe!






0 comments:

Post a Comment