Sunday, October 13, 2013

MISMATCHED


Dark eyes caused by the final exams! I've been so stressed (and sentimental) the past few weeks. Will try to make a separate blog entry about it.

Anyway, here's my take on mixing two different elements! As you can see, it's all sporty from head to upper body but I finished off the look by wearing jeans and a pair of dressy shoes! Looks mismatched but I like how it turned out! It's actually fun experimenting. It's also my way of challenging myself to come up with a unique/new style. What do you think?



SM Accessories snapback | Uniqlo shirt (Thanks K!)


Nike bag | This has been my default bag! It's big enough to fit my big books, notebooks, pencil case, umbrella and tumbler (yes, I bring a lot of stuff with me) and has a laptop compartment (but since I don't have a laptop, I only use it to keep my jacket and bury my wallet under it lol for safety purposes!). It's also very comfortable to carry!

Just to make things clear, we have a uniform in school. I wore this when I went out to study at my favorite coffee shop :)


Hype this on lookbook here.





0 comments:

Post a Comment