Monday, August 26, 2013

Stars and Skulls

Back to blogging after almost 3 weeks of hiatus! Went to BY Request concert of Bamboo and Yeng Constantino last August 17 – perfect stress reliever as it was held right after my deadly, sleepless exams week! Just a small story: my sister and I were not supposed to watch the concert anymore coz we ran out of good seats (we don’t want to settle with general admission or seats that are at the leftmost side of the stage) but I suddenly saw a post in instagram selling tickets that’s 29% off the price! Who am I to even think twice?


Anyway, since Bamboo and Yeng are both known rock icons, I had to dress the part! I made sure I’m watching the concert as a rockstar. Once again, here’s Ralph the Rocker! *fan boy scream* \m/ rockstar isn't always about leather jackets and black clothes; printed tee + vest is also a good combination to get that badass look!


Terranova shirt | DIY (aka my overused) vest | SM Accessories leather bracelet | Casio watch


How cool are these skull sneakers? If this isn't badass enough to you, I don't know anymore. Also from Terranova.


Hype this on lookbook here.

Here are some of the photos I took! Didn't take a lot coz I wanted to enjoy and feel the moment plus I only have my kit lens with me! I swear Bamboo sounds so good! And Yeng of course. Awesome 2-hour concert, indeed!














I managed to record and upload a few videos. You can check em out here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment