Wednesday, August 7, 2013

In Transit

What I wore when I watched the indie film Transit with my friends. The movie was so nice – no wonder why it bagged 10 awards including Best Film and Best Director under the New Breed Category.


Coincidentally, the movie title greatly describes my OOTD. I had to commute going to CCP so I had to wear something that will allow me to move freely but without sacrificing my over-all look! You know you look presentable when you catch people, through your peripheral vision, looking at you for more than 5 seconds, lol.


Topman shirt


Topman jacket | Since I know it will be cold inside the theater (the rain made it even colder), bringing a jacket was a great idea. As I’ve said before, it’s a must to bring a jacket/hoodie/cardigan these days since the weather is really unpredictable. Never forget your umbrellas, too! Bawal magka-sakit!


Casio watch | my default watch given to me by Cherrie and Oya during my birthday! Thanks guys! And for always saying “ang ganda ng watch mo!” everytime you see me wearing this.


W brown shoes | a.k.a. my current favorite shoes! It’s been with me for just a month and yet I’ve overused it already! I tend to murder my newly-purchased shoes. Also because I’ve been wanting to have this kind of footwear for a loooong time! And this pair being in my favorite color doesn’t help! If only I had all the money in this world, I will buy all the other colors right away. For me, this collection is the brand’s best by far.


In other news, I revived my lookbook account! Hype this look here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment