Monday, July 1, 2013

21

I'm officially a grown up man today! Living a good life for 21 years already! As cliché as it may sound, time really flies so fast, like everything was a blur. I can still remember my previous birthday celebrations the past years that I've shared with the most important people in my life.

Life may be hard at times, but that's what makes it worth living. Being in a state of stress-free existence is no good as you may not discover your real being. Imagine having no problems at all, facing no life trials and difficulties, will you uncover your problem-solver side? Will you be as strong and tough as you are now?  Will you know the people who really care for you? Challenges make life more exciting.

As I turn 21 today, I have a few things in me that I’d like to change and keep. I added a few entries to my bucket list. I set a goal. And I have a few more wishes to ask for. I’m keeping my resolution and goal to myself instead and hoping I won’t end up eating my own words.

My life is far from being perfect but being surrounded with good friends, loving family and The Almighty God, my life is complete. Thank you Lord for the 21 years! Thank you for everything and may You continue to shower me with more blessings. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment