Sunday, June 23, 2013

Baseball kid

You know you're doomed when it's already past 1 am (it's 1:37am as of this writing) and you can't sleep and you have to wake up at eight to do errands. I blame myself for sleeping at the car while on our way home! I'm a MASA kind of person - MASAndal tulog.


Anyway, this is what I wore today! It's the time of the year again to wear sweaters, pullovers, long-sleeved shirts, hoodies, jackets or anything that will keep us warm! I love the cold weather yes no doubt, but the rain? Not at all. I mean, it's too hassle especially when you're outside your home.


I feel like being a baseball kid today so I got my baseball shirt and cap! Where's my baseball bat though??


I've been stressed the past few weeks coz I'm preparing for a big event of my life lol and it's happening in less than a week's time! I still have lots of preparations to do and my school schedule just won't let me focus on them. So imagine how frustrated and pressured I am! Hell week is right around the corner with paper works and quizzes coming my way! "No one is too busy, it's only a matter of priorities." Keep that in mind, Ralph. Calm down now.


SM Accessories baseball cap | Topman raglan | Oxygen pants | Element shoes | Tomato watch

Help me in praying that it won't rain on the 29th of June! Thanks!





0 comments:

Post a Comment