Thursday, May 30, 2013

Modern Elvis

Whenever you hear the name Elvis Presley, what's the first thing that comes to your mind? For me, it's rock and roll!


Since Elvis is on my shirt, I have to bring Ralph the Rocker to the scene! Brb, getting my props.


Trying to copy Elvis' expression. #failed

But instead of wearing suits adorned with gems and crystals (the getup Elvis is popularly known for, or at least what I also always thought of everytime I hear his name) and sporting a slicked back hairstyle (which I can never pull off for airplanes might land on my already exposed forehead) I came up with an outfit what the rock and rollers normally wear nowadays - printed shirt, check! Leather jacket, check! Red jeans, check! Untidy shoes, check! I just need my pair of aviators and I'm ready to perform!


Now let me hear you say a-yo! Ey ey yo! Screeeeaaaammmmm!!! *bangs head to death* Now jump jump jump!


Jag jacket | Terranova shirt | Bench jeans | Tinman shoes (available at Shoelution)

I think I just lost my sanity in this post. You're welcome.



0 comments:

Post a Comment