Monday, May 27, 2013

On-the-job

I’m currently on the third week of my on-the-job training. My daily routine goes like this: wake up at 6 in the morning, cook breakfast and prepare myself until seven, office from 8 to 5 o’clock in the afternoon, reach home at 6 to 7 in the evening then prepare dinner. Yes it’s never easy living on your own but I enjoy being independent. I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock; I cook my own food. Depending on no one else but myself.


Adapting to working environment, managing time well, working with different people, among others are just some of my learning by far from my OJT. I like how it introduces me to the real world which I will be facing soon after I graduate.


sakit ng tiyan ko pose


Topman shirt | Bench jeans | SM Accessories belt | Swatch shoes (available at SM Department Store) | Fossil watch

Anyhow, this is what I usually wear at the office. It’s not a major corporation so semi-formal (that is, collared shirt + pants combo) getup can do. We can be in corporate attire but I guess that’s too much – people might mistake me as the boss, lol. Tucking your shirt in makes the look more formal, the only problem is holding your breath so your tummy won’t say hi to the world :p


0 comments:

Post a Comment