Sunday, February 3, 2013

Of Beige and Blue

First of all, I want to welcome you to my new blog platform! I've been wanting to move this blog for a long time primarily because I want my Tumblr to be solely dedicated to my photography (I will also post photographs here though). I just waited for my Prelims to end before finally doing the move -- and by moving means my older posts are also here! Thanks to this app that made it easily for me to transfer everything. Credits to my friend Nikki for tweaking the blog layout! I'm giving you the cupcakes tomorrow. There's really no free lunch in this world.

Anyway, here's what I wore to a friend's sweet treat last month at Love Desserts!


When going out on a casual, warm day, wear the basics and the most comfortable. You don't want an obvious sweat mark on your shirt, yes? Beige (or brown) paired with navy blue never fails. This is my favorite combination next to the usual black and white!

Uniqlo basic tee | Tomato watch| Bench jeans | Swatch shoes | Flying Dutchman bag

Now on to the scrumptious dessert!






Love Desserts offers a lot of, well, desserts. From brownies to cakes to halo-halo and whatnot, they have it! For more information, visit their Facebook page here. Wasn't able to taste each of the food on the buffet because they are too many for my tummy! Definitely coming back soon!




2 comments:

Style by Bruno said...

The look is really nice I like it. THat bagpack don't even get me started plust delicious looking food. This is a good blog- all of those things together make nothing else other thana good blog

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment