Saturday, January 19, 2013

Instagram instaDAM November-December 2012

Prelims is finally over! This and last week were just some of the hell weeks of this sem. I’ve been drinking coffee 3x a day to keep my eyes from falling. I hope those sleepless nights pays off! Anyway, I decided to compile the photos in my instragram account. My iPhone has been making me a lazy photographer. My DSLR is so bulky that it always makes an obvious bulge in my bag - hassle! But don’t get me wrong, my love for taking photos through a real camera will never fade away, lol.


image


@ PICC during my brother’s graduation


image


Drag racer for my creative shot as part of my graduation pictures!


image


Bon Chon’s Strawberry Almond Tart and Apple Cinnamon Crumble. NOM


image


Most favorite food of all time - Pizza!


image


Sweets from a friend. Got to eat just 2 of them though :p


image


The lights of the UST Main Building. I find 2011’s decors more beautiful and attractive though


image


Fluffy puppies at the gym where we had a training! Ahh dogs are my most loved pets *puppy eyes*


image


Dinner at Yakimix with some high school friends courtesy of Immah (the one in pink)


image


With my yaya, Karisse


image


Shisha night with college friends!


image


UST Christmas Tree! Beautiful.


image


Delicious Pinoy food at Congo Grille as a birthday treat of my friend.


Food tastes soo much better when free, yes?


image


My third planner from Starbucks - got my first one back when I was a freshman college student. Told myself before that I should have it every year but then last year’s planner was out of my preference so I didnt bother collecting stickers.


image


Photographs on my bedroom wall all from Glenn of pseudoperfection


image


Tacos during my block’s Christmas Party. This and nachos are my favorite Mexican food!


image


Had milk tea at Moonleaf after Paskuhan and before my friends and I headed out to an after party


image


Dope iPhone case i got from i_nako! Much better if it’s a real calculator so that I can use it in solving Accounting problems!


image


Wrist watch with 7 interchangeable straps from Tomato! So cool!


image


Here goes my all time favorite dessert!!


image


Black and White - my classic getup.


I suddenly remember an essay question given by one of my professors. It goes something like this: “Will you still prefer buying a digital camera/DSLR over a cellphone that has a high-definition camera?” Tricky question, eh? But I answered “Yes, because DSLR have more functions and features than a cellphone camera.” I must admit though that having a cellphone with a real nice camera is such a joy - take a pic and upload away! But good thing camera manufacturers came up with the idea of producing high-end ones that lets you upload directly from the device to social networking sites! Yay the world is becoming a better place!! Here’s to more pictures!


PS. I said ‘camera’ a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment