Thursday, December 20, 2012

Baseball kid

image


I just need a baseball cap and bat and I’m ready to hit the field (but I have to remove my watch and accessories first)! Wore this outfit to my block’s Christmas Party yesterday where no exchange gifts happened because we were all broke! Haha reason: our recently concluded General Assembly.


image


Raglan shirts are very comfy to wear and easy to style so they basically go to my wardrobe staples. I put on accessories to  complement the whole outfit.


image


Cotton On raglan shirt | Jag jeans | Pony sneakers | Axis watch | SM Acc bracelet and sunnies


image


Meet my broke block! Lol 5 more days til Christmas and 1 night left before Paskuhan! To those who are coming, I don’t know if it’s mandatory to wear Red, Yellow or Green but better be on those colors, para sure! You may also want to bring unique signage (like balloons) to easily track your companions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment