Monday, October 20, 2014

BASIC IN H&M

Finally back to blogging after a loooong hiatus!

I’ve been out of the blogging scene that I almost forgot how to navigate through Blogspot, lol. I’ve also been using my iPhone to take photos so using my dslr after so long brought me back to the day when I first operated one!

Enough of those minor adjustments and let’s go straight to the outfit, shall we? I’m sure no one is unaware about the opening of the first ever H&M store in the Philippines located at SM Mega Fashion Hall. Hennes and Mauritz is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children. Count on H&M for all your clothing needs! The brand has been planning to open a store in the Philippines for almost four years and now it's finally here! And of course, I shall not miss its opening day for the world…


…and wear some of the things I purchased immediately.







H&M shirt and pants | Sunnies Studios sunglasses | Nike Roshe Run

0 comments:

Post a Comment