Tuesday, April 1, 2014

HOW TO WEAR KHAKI: BATIK



Here's the last outfit that I came up with using this pair of khaki pants! (Check first and second look.) Printed shirt like this will never fail to grab attention. I mean how can you not mind this Batik print that's on my polo?? Proud to say that I scored this from a thrift shop! *cue Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' Thriftshop*


I've buried all my pullovers and jackets on the inside of my cabinet as using them under the scorching sun would make me look insane to the eyes of judging people. Unique, short sleeved tops are my substitutes. I can see that printed polos will continue to be on trend so I'm still stocking up on this. I've recently discovered an online shop that sells cheap but unique finds and I'm not gonna share it with you just because.



Hype this on lookbook here.


Thrifted polo | Bench khaki | Vans shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment