Friday, February 21, 2014

FOOD TRIP FRIDAYS: QUIZNOS

Thought of making a new segment on the blog so here's Food trip Fridays! Because of the heavy work load, Friday is the only day of the week when I can go out with friends after work. We usually have dinner and discover a new restaurant/fast food chain so I thought of sharing it with you guys! Not really good in giving food reviews as I tend to like everything I eat (lol EAT ALL THE FOOD #fatassproblems) but I'll try my best and will also consider what my friends have to say!

First of this series, Quiznos! According to its website, Quiznos "offers over 25 flavorful chef-inspired menu items, including grilled flatbreads, salads and wraps." They also offer all-natural chicken, freshly-sliced deli meats, artisan breads and cheeses. Enjoy!


Garlic Steak


Chicken Ranch & Swiss


Honey Mutard Chicken


BBQ Chicken Melt


Chicken Carbonara

My rating: 3.5/5

Check out their website for the full menu and store locations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment