Friday, September 13, 2013

shades of grey

Making a quick blog post because I realized I've been not blogging for a long loooong time! Lack of posts because I'm currently swamped with a lot of school-related works! We're doing a video project that's due tomorrow and I can't wait to see the final output! I know it will turn out good! Anyway, wore this weeks ago when the official cast for the novel 50 Shades of Gray was announced! Seems like a lot were disappointed, eh? Not a fan of the novel but I got inspiration from it anyway. Inserted hints of red to break the monotony of the outfit. What do you think?





SM Accessories snapback | Topman shirt | Terranova cardigan used as a wrap-around


Hype this on lookbook here.


Bench jeans | Shoelution shoes

My forehead says hi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment