Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stand out

Thank God for the cool weather, I was able to wear jacket during our second day of retreat at CCT, Tagaytay. I was scrutinizing (gusto ko lang sabihin yung scrutinizing okay) clothes to bring with me when I saw this vintage denim jacket of Dad and I knew I just have to use it. I've been looking for one for the longest time! And it appeared just in the right time. True enough, when we want something, all the universe conspires in helping us to achieve it. Thanks for the reminder, Paulo.


Basically just a simple all black ensemble. Quick tip: wear pieces that will make your get-up stand out, like this jacket that gives life to the plain outfit.





Aviators + jean jacket = ang lakas maka OFW 

 Weird that I still covet this jacket though I have it already!! I think I'm overusing this! I can already imagine pairing it with a button down, or a collared shirt layered with a round neck tee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment