Monday, July 2, 2012

Twenteen

I asked Dad last Friday if we can go to Tagaytay to celebrate my birthday, but since my two siblings cannot make it, we decided to cancel the plan instead and push it through some other time - maybe on the 8th (I’m keeping my fingers crossed). So we just had a simple dinner yesterday at Yakimix to pre-celebrate my birthday. My last time there was way back October 2011! (Maka-way back naman.)





I always have this tendency to get every single kind of food present in the buffet table but end up giving half of ‘em to my companions, haha. I’m such a takaw-mata. I remember my tito telling me that I only get food to photograph it. True enough. What can I do? Food is one of my favorite subjects in photography! It’s very photogenic!





Sucks that I can’t taste everything that’s served on the menu. I have allergies on sea foods :( I remember when LJ and I treated our college friends to a lunch at Dampa for our birthday last 2 years, I was surprised I didn’t feel anything unusual while eating - the rashes started attacking me after a few hours. My whole body was severely affected that I had to go to the UST Health Service twice - the first medicine did not reduce the rashes (they even went crazier!) so an anti-allegy was injected on me and was “confined” for an hour. Still hoping that I’ll get rid of this allergies little by little.




Most liked part of buffets: Desserts!!







And I’m officially 20 today! Thank you Lord for adding another year in my life. Thank you for all the love I am receiving from family, friends and from You. Thank you to everyone who sent me text messages and greeted me on twitter and facebook! (Creating this post while doing my assignment in Strategic Management and replying to birthday greetings. Not to mention checking my instagram every 10 minutes. I’m such a robot.) All I wish for is good health not only for myself but also for my loved ones. As I turn a year older today, I hope I grow wiser and better as well. Time to be mature in all aspects of my life. Time to be classy instead of swaggy.


Goodbye teenage years and hello real world!


“Do not regret growing older.  It is a privilege denied to many. ” “A man’s age represents a fine cargo of experiences and memories.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment