Monday, January 9, 2012

Great finds

My mom packed all of our used clothes to be given away to probably the victims of different calamities. Some of them I gave to Ate Nora, our house help. But before finally saying goodbye, I gave them a last look. While I was going over the clothes, I found these vintage items that I think I can still wear. Will just bring them to a tailor shop soon for some minor repairs.




Very Kuya Kim hahaha




Tiger printed polo! I remember wearing this when I was in 2nd year highschool.




Perfect for summer!




My favorite! Blue flannel! Thinking of changing the buttons into blue or brown.


I also fixed my wardrobe! But it’s not yet done cuz there are still clothes waiting to be ironed.



Lol to the very color coordinated hangers


Hell weeks in school coming up! Challenge accepted! Nat

0 comments:

Post a Comment