Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Debuts

Well the main reason why I created this post is that i really miss attending debuts :( haha cuz it’s one of the few times that I get to escape the stress school works is giving me. A time to meet new friends and be with old friends whom I didn’t see for the longest time. A time to witness how my friends turn into beautiful cockroaches. Ooops I mean beautiful butterflies haha. And most of all, a time to eat really nice food haha! It’s a great feeling to be invited by your friends who are turning 18 because it means you’re one of their treasured ones, isn’t? So here are some of the debuts I attended:



Lace Arizala @ 18 | March 6, 2010 | Stonehouse Hotel
The first debut I ever attended in college. I didn’t even know what to wear!!



Sad face haha




say hello to my big ass face!!




Issa Griño @ 18 | May 2010 | Camelot Hotel


I was part of her 18 roses.








what the hell are we doing here?!



missing you Maan! Please come back here again!


Karen Soriano @ 18 | June 12, 2010 | Fernwood Gardens


I was also part of her modern 18 roses. Cool.



say hello to my shining forehead!!






epic face



with my kapatid sa noo haha


Sadly, we don’t have even a single picture with the debutant :(


Clarice Tayag @ 18 | June 19, 2010 | Marikina Convention Center


No group picture again with the debutante!







Kamill Trinidad @ 18 | August 14, 2010 | Manila Hotel


Hollywood-themed party! But we were not dressed accordingly haha was part of the 18 shots.






one of our hobbies - do a teleserye pose hahaha





this was taken after the debut so some of us were in casual wears already


Pierre Fajardo @ 18 | October 17, 2010 | Shangri-La


Pierre celebrated her 18th birthday thru a simple dinner with family and friends.



meet Pierre :)





Regine Catabijan @ 18 | November 18, 2010 | Ayala Hillside Estates Clubhouse


Was part of the 18 roses. I remember my video! hahaha







#foreverepal



this was the highlight of her debut - icing madness! i think me and my friend(in black) started it hahaha



Daisy @ 18 | February 5, 2011 | The Atrium, Enderun


was part of the 18 roses as well.




hi Cla hahaha







the daisy pose haha



HAHAHAHA!!






Mat? UP?!




As much as i want to include all the photos i grabbed, i cant. cuz im tired already. haha.


We look so stress-free and happy, right? So you guys better have a debut celebration again haha. Well I’ll be attending another debut on the 23rd and I think it will be the last? Since all my friends are already old. haha 


To my friends whose parties aren’t included here, it’s because i cant find decent pictures during your debuts! And to my friends whose debut I missed, im sorry :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment