Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baguio Day 2

I call this day the “Tour Day” - went a couple of times already in Baguio but it’s just part of your stay there to explore its beautiful places, right? Started the day by attending the 9am mass at St. Joseph Church, which is just a few steps away from where we stayed. Rested for a while then headed to Botanical Garden, Wright Park, The Mansion, had lunch at Minesview Park, Camp John Hay, and our last stop, PMA. Arrived home almost 7pm, so ’twas a 10-hour-walk around Baguio (excluding the travel time from place to place lol)! Imagine how sore my feet were! But I can stand the pain cuz I’m with my family. Nuks ang cheesy haha


Warning: Photo overload



































Kuya tried the Tree Top.. should’ve tried it too!!



How cute can they get???




Just have to take a pic of this. My mom’s name is Agnes btw :)










If you reach this point, congratulations! Haha! This is my longest photo blog to date!



0 comments:

Post a Comment