Saturday, September 24, 2011

The start of something new

Been planning of blogging for months (though I actually blogged before and is writing journals on my planner. yeah planner) and now is the beginning! I’m afraid to blog cuz I’m thinking “what if no one reads it?” or “what if people won’t like it?” and I’m not very good in constructing sentences! Also, I have limited access to internet cuz I’m dorming thus cannot update as often as I want to. But I’ve come to realize that these concerns should be set aside. As the song goes: “Kung ayaw may dahilan, kung gusto parating merong paraan.” ♫


One major factor that pushed me to finally (re)start blogging: tumblr. It started when my friend Nikki introduced to me David Guison, a known fashion blogger from CSB. I want to be as popular as him hahaha jk I’ve also come to know other bloggers (not personally though) like Bjorn, Lissa Kahayon, and Gerd Perez. They really are good! Then I said to myself: if they can, why can’t I? :)


So what you guise may expect from this blog? Well expect posts about my life, photography (my hobby) and other stuff including fashion! Haha I’m getting compliments from people saying I have a good sense of fashion :) thank you for appreciating! :)


So I am Ralph Cruz, a new self-proclaimed blogger. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment